This week’s topics are as follows:
- Topic 1: [Event] Rescheduled: 2nd International Conference on Evaluating Climate Change and Development, Washington, DC, November 4 – 6 2014
- Topic 2: [Event] Three Conferences on community-based disaster preparedness in Asia
- Topic 3: [Webinar] Climate change mitigation related events hosted by Verified Carbon Standard & World Bank, 18 June 2014
- Topic 4: [Resources] M&E-related publications added to SEA Change CoP resource library
- Topic 5: [Resources] Guide to evaluating collective impact series added to SEA Change CoP resource library
- Topic 6: [Vacancy] Manager, Evidence Measurement and Evaluation (EME) Climate Change, London - with international travel
A pdf version of each week's newsletter can be downloaded or read online. At the bottom left of this page you will find the RSS-button to subscribe to our weekly newsletters through RSS-feed!