This week’s topics are as follows:
- Topic 1: [Event] United Nations International Conference on space-based technologies for disaster management "Multi-hazard disaster risk assessment", 15 - 17 September 2014, Beijing - China
- Topic 2: [Event] Call for papers: Making impact evaluation matter – Better evidence for effective policies and programmes, 1 - 5 September 2014, Manila - Philippines
- Topic 3: [Event] Evaluation learning event: Learning, innovation and change, 9 - 10 September 2014, Manila - Philippines
- Topic 4: [Training] Advanced results based management and theory of change workshop, 16 - 18 July 2014, Ottawa - Canada
- Topic 5: [Resources] Climate change mitigation related publications added to the SEA Change CoP resource library
- Topic 6: [Resources] Resilience related publications added to the SEA Change CoP resource library
A pdf version of each week's newsletter can be downloaded or read online. At the bottom left of this page you will find the RSS-button to subscribe to our weekly newsletters through RSS-feed!